This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by warrior women crisscrossing the globe in the name of fashion, slinking around London in trusty pink ballet flats, wearing them until they look like dirty Band-Aids, a Rossini-centric soundtrack in a store where everyone speaks with French accents, hair pulled back fresh and clean off the face, a sheer blouse with elbow-length sleeves and rose gold buttons. And it was just really an attempt to see herself with new eyes and extra colors, with no plans and no intention of arriving- just the knowledge that she would come back different from how she left.
*Opaque ballet pale peachy pink.
"For those whose goal is lightening up an oversize tote while upping their daily water consumption, the Teeny's shrunken proportions offer a unique solution" - Vogue
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: on-the-go sipping, throwing in your bag.
- 250mL/8oz. 6.8" tall, 2.6" wide, 0.8" opening.
- weighs .55lb, with water ~1lb.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, fits most cup holders.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive.
Orders will be sent via below delivery services and you will receive a shipping confirmation when your item has been processed;
UK Standard Tracked Delivery (3-5 business days)
Free for all orders over £35
£3.99 for all orders up to £34.99
Ireland Tracked Delivery (2-4 business days)
£7.99 for all orders
Order by 2pm GMT for:
UK Next Day Delivery (1-2 business days)
Free for all orders over £60
£5.95 for all orders up to £59.99
Orders are processed and shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding UK holidays. We aim to process orders with 48 hours however during sale time and after Bank Holiday this maybe longer.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland.