PARIS WATER BALM
This product is currently sold out.
An ultra-hydrating glossy lip treatment made from a proprietary complex of rose, algae and essential biolipids with a natural French rose scent.
This blend of 16 thoughtfully-chosen natural plant actives nourishes and hydrates while 4 innovative, clean ingredients deliver the benefits. The Water Balm was formulated in the EU under the strictest safety standards in the world, is REACH compliant and will never be harmful to humans, animals or the earth.
Mediterranean Algae increases your own hyaluronic acid and stimulates the expression of collagen, French Rose hydrates and balances, and the bkr Paris Essential Biolipid Complex softens, plumps and prevents moisture loss.
We also created an innovative cap designed to connect the Water Balm to the bkr bottle. The balm itself is easily removable, so you can slip it into a bag whenever your bkr isn’t with you.
"A good investment if you never want to lose your lip balm again" - Refinery29
- ultra-hydrating glossy lip treatment.
- use to moisturize, protect, soften and plump.
- made from the cleanest ingredients—a proprietary complex of rose, algae and essential biolipids.
- REACH compliant.
- long-lasting lip protection, use anytime, day or night.
- can also be used as lip prep or as a medium-glossy top coat.
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates.
- natural peppery French rose scent.
- one compact will last the average user about 3 months.
- store at room temperature.
- 5.2g (0.2 oz)
- 1” tall, 2” wide
- compact: food-grade, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic
- ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Dextrin Palmitate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Fragrance, Phospholipids, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Glycolipids, Titanium Dioxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Mica, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Caesalpinia Sappan Bark Extract, Citral, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide
This water bottle is not only one hundred percent stylish, but also helps me keeping hydrated. I just love the design and take it everywhere with me.
I wonder if I'm being a bit stingy giving only 2 stars but I find I don't want to give it 3 stars because it's so overpriced. I paid £20 and I think even £12 would be a bit steep. I wanted a new lid to replace one terminally hidden somewhere by a toddler and the normal lids already been out of stock at least a few weeks. I quite like the, albeit fairly random, idea of lip balm in my water bottle lid and just wanted to get a new lid so I could use my bottle so I decided to cough up (£20 for the lip balm and £8 for the lid - probably would have made more sense to buy a new bottle but it seemed wasteful). If I could have ordered an empty insert I would have - I normally make my own lip balm or you could put hand cream or something in there. The lip balm has a very sticky texture more like lip gloss and I am wondering if it is actually one of those lip balms that makes your lips feel dry so you need to keep applying more often. Anyway I hope bkr will review the price and in the future make empty inserts available. Although I'm actually slightly concerned looking at it that it's more built as a single use thing and it won't last well enough to keep refilling which is what I hope to do.
I must admit I did not know what to expect when ordered the lip balm and converter top for my bkr. The lip balm is truly one of, if not the best, lip balm I have ever used! It is rich and luxurious and has real staying power. Please bring it out in different shades here in the UK.