This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the woman who’s a breath of fresh air, who understands the power of subtlety and restraint, who believes in self-love, is zen and effortless with a side of authentic, interviewed by Italian Vogue one day and incognito at pop-up parties in Chinatown the next, vacations on yachts in Europe, but also slips into fast food joints in the Village inconspicuously, whose art is so ethereal, soulful and meditative that it evokes goosebumps, who pairs cotton candy pastel couture with deep soul searching and breeziness, who doesn’t worry about making a mistake. I always knew that being 100% wholeheartedly me was going to pay off.
*Opaque sweet peppermint green."For those whose goal is lightening up an oversize tote while upping their daily water consumption, the Teeny's shrunken proportions offer a unique solution" - Vogue
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: on-the-go sipping, throwing in your bag.
- 250mL/8oz. 6.8" tall, 2.6" wide, 0.8" opening.
- weighs .55lb, with water ~1lb.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, fits most cup holders.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive.
Orders will be sent via below delivery services and you will receive a shipping confirmation when your item has been processed;
UK Tracked 48 Delivery (2-3 business days)
Free for all orders over £35
£3.99 for all orders up to £34.99
Ireland Tracked Delivery (2-4 business days)
£7.99 for all orders
Order by 2pm GMT for:
UK Next Day Delivery (1-2 business days)
Free for all orders over £60
£5.95 for all orders up to £59.99
Orders are processed and shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding UK holidays. We aim to process orders with 48 hours however during sale time and after Bank Holiday this maybe longer.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
I love bkr bottles and have a 500ml and now the 250ml bottle. Great bottles that never change the taste of what’s in them. Love them.