This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the inevitable and beautiful mist that covers a city that’s never bothered to be like anywhere else. Waking up in the early morning to the dull roar of a foghorn and a view of nothing, permission to not feel guilty about staying home, the consoling protective layer that makes light softer and sounds quieter, and everything that is partially whimsical, partially gloomy, completely relentless, hair-frizzing and ethereal, that pushes us inward. “Someone’s stolen Oakland,” she says dryly, draped in baggy sweats and thick socks, sipping coffee and staring out the window at where the bay bridge would normally be, cozy in a home literally inside of a cloud.
*Opaque introspective warm concrete grey.
"bkr bottles are the must-have beauty essential for women with style" - Forbes
"There are plenty of reusable bottles out there, but none that are quite as recognisable as bkr" - Racked
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: everyday, in the car, gym time.
- 500mL/16oz. 7.9" tall, 3.1" wide, 0.8" opening.
- weighs just under 1lb, with water ~2lb.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive.
Orders will be sent via below delivery services and you will receive a shipping confirmation when your item has been processed;
UK Standard Tracked Delivery (3-5 business days)
Free for all orders over £35
£3.99 for all orders up to £34.99
Ireland Tracked Delivery (2-4 business days)
£7.99 for all orders
Order by 2pm GMT for:
UK Next Day Delivery (1-2 business days)
Free for all orders over £60
£5.95 for all orders up to £59.99
Orders are processed and shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding UK holidays. We aim to process orders with 48 hours however during sale time and after Bank Holiday this maybe longer.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland.