SPIKED MAX 500ml
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the guy in a city of fleece who never leaves the house in anything less than head to toe chic, bright, glittery, colorful swerve, un-self-conscious, gentle and accommodating: did I want a coffee? Present, raised in city culture, an intelligent hugger, completely unfamiliar with the kitchen, a self-described neurotic, the person for whom you could buy a number of thousand-dollar gifts that you know he would die for, the first to know when sweater vests are back, who’s never tempted by questionable pizza and can handle a pink couch. Know first who you are, then adorn yourself accordingly.
*Opaque Schiaparelli bright pink.
"bkr bottles are the must-have beauty essential for women with style" - Forbes
"There are plenty of reusable bottles out there, but none that are quite as recognisable as bkr" - Racked
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: everyday, in the car, gym time.
- 500mL/16oz. 7.9" tall, 3.54" wide, 0.8" opening.
- weighs just under 1lb, with water ~2lb.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive.
Order by 2 pm GMT for the following shipping options:
UK Tracked 48 Delivery (2-3 business days)
Free for all orders over £35
£3.99 for all orders up to £34.99
UK Next Day Delivery (1-2 business days)
Free for all orders over £60
£4.99 for all orders up to £59.99
Ireland Tracked Delivery (2-4 business days)
£7.99 for all orders
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Loved the Spiked bottle in the vibrant pink, but have to say I was disappointed to have it turn up in white tissue paper only, they could have been a bit more inventive especially as it was for a present.
My beautiful spiked water bottle is fabulous. If I'm being picky, the neck is a little narrow so it's hard to get vimto in without spilling it. But I love it, and it is surprisingly tactile!