SPIKED COLETTE 500 ML
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the woman who confidently pairs earth tones and micro floral print dresses with heavy metal combat boots, amazing done-but-not-done hair, artfully smudged next-day eyeliner, a glowy no-makeup makeup look, nothing too bourgeois, always something a bit out of place or imperfect, chewing her lip and tapping one toe, creative, daring, refined, sophisticated, settling into a velvet sofa unruffled by the scene, coffee in one hand and the entire world in the other. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
*Opaque rosy nude blush.
"bkr bottles are the must-have beauty essential for women with style" - Forbes
"There are plenty of reusable bottles out there, but none that are quite as recognisable as bkr" - Racked
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: everyday, in the car, gym time.
- 500mL/16oz. 7.9" tall, 3.1" wide, 0.8" opening.
- weighs just under 1lb, with water ~2lb.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, fits most cup holders.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive.
Delivery is FREE for ALL orders within the United Kingdom, and you can usually expect orders to arrive within 7 business days.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom and the ROI.
I truly find myself astounded that have fallen so helplessly in love with a water bottle. Everything about it is perfect from the divine Colette colour, the perfect muted earthy rose, to the contradiction of the spikes which make sure I never drop it, to the solid and tilted and very strong lid. I love that it is enviro-friendly, outrageously stylish and architectural. I love that everyone from people in the post office line to taxi drivers and everyone on the tube ask me where it is from. It holds just the right amount of water to get me from A to B, and who knew it would also be such stress relief? Rubbing those spikes in to your palms is dreamy. There you have it, my full confession that I have fallen in love with a water bottle! xxx