This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the beyond-famous artist who lives and breathes to constantly redefine herself, who pushes boundaries, loves hard, is committed wholeheartedly to theater with no intermission, who stands for something, genuinely doesn’t care what other people think, celebrates imperfections and emboldens the kid in the playground who feels lonely and disconnected because she used to be that kid. She had a boyfriend who told her she’d never succeed and he hoped she’d fail. She said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the f*cking deli without hearing or seeing me.’
*Opaque periwinkle blue.
"bkr bottles are the must-have beauty essential for women with style" - Forbes
"There are plenty of reusable bottles out there, but none that are quite as recognisable as bkr" - Racked
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: at your desk, on your nightstand.
- 1L/32oz. 9.65" tall, 3.94" wide, 0.95" opening.
- weighs 1.5lbs, with water ~3.5lbs.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, does not fit most cup holders.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive
Orders will be sent via below delivery services and you will receive a shipping confirmation when your item has been processed;
UK Tracked 48 Delivery (2-3 business days)
Free for all orders over £35
£3.99 for all orders up to £34.99
Ireland Tracked Delivery (2-4 business days)
£7.99 for all orders
Order by 2pm GMT for:
UK Next Day Delivery (1-2 business days)
Free for all orders over £60
£5.95 for all orders up to £59.99
Orders are processed and shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding UK holidays. We aim to process orders with 48 hours however during sale time and after Bank Holiday this maybe longer.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The bottle is beautiful and great but I think the lid is faulty it doesn’t catch properly when trying to screw on and unless you do it really tight has come off when holding the bottle