PINK SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL TUTU 500 ML
This product is currently sold out.
Every 500 Collection bkr sold helps Water for People provide a full month’s supply of clean water to a person in need.
The Global Water Crisis and Water For People
2.1 billion people around the world don't have access to safe water and 4.5 billion lack access to adequate sanitation. In low- and middle-income countries, the burden of collecting water falls heavily on women and girls. A gerry can holds 5 gallons of water and is heavy – 40 lbs! In Africa and Asia, the average distance that water is carried is 3.5 miles. It is not uncommon for women and girls to spend up to four hours a day walking for water. This time spent fetching water negatively impacts women and girls, as it is time they don’t spend in school, at work, or on other economic ventures. This has negative implications for their future progress, and ultimately contributes to the cycle of poverty.
Water For People exists to promote the development of high-quality drinking water and sanitation services, accessible to all, and sustained by strong communities, businesses, and governments. We're working to reach Everyone Forever.
*Opaque ballet pale peachy pink with a rose gold colored metal cap and vintage rose Swarovski crystals.
Please note this item cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
limited edition glass water bottle.
- over 500 Swarovski crystals.
- gold-plated cap
- every 500 bkr sold helps Water for People provide a full month’s supply of clean water to a person in need.
- 500mL/16oz. 8" tall, 3.1" wide, 0.8" opening.
- weighs 1lb, with water ~2lb.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, fits most cup holders.
- cap: gold-plated no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty on glass bottle only.
- 100% adorable + addictive.
Note: Do not soak or run cap through the dishwasher.
The lead levels in Swarovski Crystal comply with all US Food and Drug Administration standards. Moreover, the crystals in your bkr cap will not touch you or your beverage. However, California’s Proposition 65 requires the following separate message for all products that contain any crystal:
WARNING: Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.