This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by sweaty little clear kitten heels, frosted Houdini privacy glass, the kind of translucent powders that makes your skin look both alive and matte, Daniel Arsham’s ghostly white room installations, and the powerful impetus to make the things you need to see exist in the world. All becomes clear when you can see right through.
We made the Frost bkr so you can personalize your bottle. Stickers won’t stick to bkr sleeves but they will stick to the glass. Frost is translucent like frosted glass so you can see right through it and suddenly your bkr becomes your art, your voice, your own. Just be sure to hand wash stickered glass gently, whether you’re using bkr stickers or any others–stickers are generally here for a good time (and a long time), but not a permanent time
*Sheer like frosted glass; whiter than milk.
Stickers sold separately.
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: everyday, in the car, gym time.
- 500mL/16oz. 7.9" tall, 3.1" wide, 0.8" opening.
- weighs just under 1lb, with water ~2lb.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, fits most cup holders.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive.
Order by 2 pm GMT for the following shipping options:
UK Tracked 48 Delivery (2-3 business days)
Free for all orders over £35
£3.99 for all orders up to £34.99
UK Next Day Delivery (1-2 business days)
Free for all orders over £60
£4.99 for all orders up to £59.99
Ireland Tracked Delivery (2-4 business days)
£7.99 for all orders
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The bit that you drink out of is tiny (even though I have a small mouth).
It absolutely not worth the price.
If it gets wet the water gets stuck in between the outer plastic and the bottle making it looks like it’s stained.
Can’t believe I wasted £30 on what essentially feels like a milk bottle lid (the glass ones you used to get from the milkman)