SPIKED COLETTE 1L
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the woman who confidently pairs earth tones and micro floral print dresses with heavy metal combat boots, amazing done-but-not-done hair, artfully smudged next-day eyeliner, a glowy no-makeup makeup look, nothing too bourgeois, always something a bit out of place or imperfect, chewing her lip and tapping one toe, creative, daring, refined, sophisticated, settling into a velvet sofa unruffled by the scene, coffee in one hand and the entire world in the other. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
*Opaque rosy nude blush.
limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: at your desk, on your nightstand.
- 1L/32oz. 9.65" tall, 3.94" wide, 0.95" opening.
- weighs 1.5lbs, with water ~3.5lbs.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, does not fit most cup holders.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive.
Delivery is FREE for ALL orders within the United Kingdom, and you can usually expect orders to arrive within 7 business days.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sell products to customers residing outside of the United Kingdom and the ROI.
The bottle itself is gorgeous; it is THE perfect mauve-baby pink and the silicon is of excellent quality.
Unfortunately, the customer service and condition the bottle was sent did not match this.
The bottle arrived completely dusty, and the bottom of the bottle was dirty like it had been rolled on the floor!
The response from customer service was an insincere apology, and a list of instructions (I quote) on “how to remove the dirt”. Suffice to say I am extremely disappointed.
I seem not to be the only one with this problem also! I initially placed my order on Amazon, however, read several reviews of the same problem so decided to order on the official website.
Clearly BKR thinks it is okay after customers spend £42 to send their products filthy.